Until Dec 31, 2021
Jan 1 – Feb 28, 2022
Mar 1 – Mar 24, 2022
|General Admission (3-Day Event & Conference Pass)||$125||$150||$175|
|One-Day Exhibit Hall Pass (Thursday, March 24)||$99||$99||$99|
|Non-Exhibiting Company (NONEX)*||$350||$350||$400|
Do you need help with registration? Call Customer Service at 864-641-1528 or email SIALAmerica@maritz.com
*SIAL America Non-Exhibiting Company Policy (NONEX):
Expo floor registration is open to industry professionals only. Manufacturers/Suppliers, Food Packaging and certain distributors who do not exhibit in the show will be classified as NONEX and charged a minimum of $350 per person for admission to the show floor (rates depend on the time of registration). NONEX’s are those types of companies that would normally sell their product or service to an attendee.
No refunds will be made after February 25, 2022. All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee. Registrants who are unable to attend may send a substitute by bringing the registrant’s confirmation letter to the Registration desk to receive a badge for admission.
The dress code for SIAL America is business casual. Temperatures can vary within the convention center.
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image, and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at SIAL America may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and SIAL America will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event. Currently, CDC recommends that fully vaccinated individuals may resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by applicable government regulations. Therefore, vaccinated Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks at SIAL America. If the Attendee is not fully vaccinated, then Attendee agrees to wear a face mask at all times and maintain appropriate social distance at SIAL America. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.