For your convenience please find directions to the Las Vegas Convention Center from the most common locations:
FROM MCCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Merge onto McCarran Airport Connector/Swenson St/Wayne Newton Blvd
- Continue on to follow Swenson St.
- Use the middle lane to turn left onto E Harmon Ave.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Paradise Rd.
- Turn right onto Convention Center Dr/Silver Dr
FROM INTERSTATE 15 N
- Use the right lane to take exit 39 for Spring Mountain Rd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Highland Drive
- Turn left to merge onto W Desert Inn Rd/Wilbur Clark D.I. Rd
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Paradise Rd.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Convention Center Dr/Silver Dr
Parking at the Las Vegas Convention Center
The Las Vegas Convention Center has a parking fee of $10 per day. Daily parking has in-and-out privileges if space is available. Overnight parking is not permitted. A map of the Las Vegas Convention Center campus with parking lot locations can be found here.
The closest parking lot to SIAL America 2023 is Diamond Lot
Las Vegas Monorail
Let the Las Vegas Monorail be your Transportation Solution! The Las Vegas Monorail provides a quick and reliable transportation alternative for leisure and business travelers on the Las Vegas Strip. Directly connected to several Strip resort hotels as well as the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Monorail is the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to get from one end of the Strip to the other in just minutes. Trains arrive every few minutes at each of our seven stations: MGM Grand Station, Horseshoe/Paris Las Vegas Station, Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station, Harrah’s/TheLINQ Station, Boingo Station at Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas Station and SAHARA Las Vegas Station. The system is open 7 a.m. to Midnight Monday, 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
The Las Vegas Monorail is offering SIAL America attendees exclusive fare discounts. Purchase exclusive discounts here and let your phone be your ticket to ride!
Skip the line and scan your phone right at the gate (paper tickets are still available at ticket vending machines and customer service desks on the station for full price). Use the Monorail to travel the Strip and to the convention without the hassles of traffic and wasted time. In minutes, Monorail riders can travel the Las Vegas Strip in a safe, clean, and climate-controlled environment.
Take Advantage of Monorail Discounts for SIAL America! Make sure to purchase your discounted tickets here –for the best rates available. Paper tickets purchased at ticket vending machines and customer service desks on Monorail stations are full price.
The Las Vegas Convention Center also offers fast, convenient, free on-campus transportation!
Looking to travel around the Las Vegas Convention Center campus? Vegas Loop at the Las Vegas Convention Center quickly transports passengers throughout the 200-acre Las Vegas Convention Center campus in a fun and convenient way, free of charge. The system consists of two one-way, .8-mile-long tunnels built to accommodate all-electric Tesla vehicles driving at speeds of up to 35 mph. Four passenger stations offer convenient access between the new West Hall and the existing campus (North/Central/South Halls). Typical walk time between the West Hall to the existing North/Central Hall can take up to 25 minutes. The same trip on LVCC Loop takes approximately 2 minutes.
Attendees can access Vegas Loop at Las Vegas Convention Center via four stations:
- South Station – Adjacent to South Hall, this station is located aboveground
- Central Station – Near the Central Hall Main Entrance, this station is located belowground and is accessible via escalator or elevator
- West Station – Adjacent to West Hall, this station is located aboveground
- Riviera Station – At the North side of the West Hall closest to Elvis Presley Drive, with direct access to Resorts World. This station is located aboveground.
The Vegas Loop has officially opened the Resorts World Passenger Station, providing direct access to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Riders can now access the Resorts World station from any of the Convention Center stations (South Station, Central station, West Station and Riviera Station).
There is currently no charge to travel between stations at the Convention Center or from The Convention Center to Resorts World Station.
Visit lvloop.com/tickets to purchase tickets for rides departing from Resorts World. Hours of operation will vary based upon event calendar at the Las Vegas Convention Center.