HEALTH & SAFETY
Information on what to expect at SIAL America in terms of Health & Safety
What to Expect
SIAL America is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors back to forge new relationships and celebrate old ones. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
SIAL America is following all CDC, State, City, and Building guidelines for our event. So currently, we are not requiring vaccine checks and/ or negative COVID tests and following the state of Nevada policy, face masks are recommended while on site.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving the business forward safely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- We are implementing the following face mask guidelines:
- All attendees and exhibitors are highly recommended to wear a mask.
- Complimentary masks will also be available
ARRIVING AT SIAL AMERICA
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please plan accordingly and allow extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- We ask that you fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at SIAL America.
INSIDE THE SHOW
- All attendees and exhibitors are highly recommended to wear a mask.
- Please follow all recommended health & safety measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze, and staying home if you are sick.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms, and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.
COVID TESTING OPTIONS:
- Riviera Lot (on West Hall side): the Las Vegas Convention Center has also partnered with University Medical Center to be onsite with two trailers located in the Riviera parking lot near Las Vegas Boulevard, offering PCR tests for $130. Hours are Monday-Friday 8 am – 4 pm. UMC test results take about 24 hrs. Appointments are required. Appointments can be scheduled online at umcsn.com/convention.
- Other local PCR testing sites: Visit https://www.nvcovidfighter.org/covid-19-vaccine-locator and search by address, or to speak to an operator that can help you find a location, call (800) 401-0496.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, contact your account manager here.
VENUE HEALTH & SAFETY RESOURCES:
Las Vegas Convention Center
- Welcome Back – Las Vegas is open and ready to welcome you back to business.
- To learn about the Las Vegas guidelines, please refer here: https://www.lvcva.com/covid-19-updates/
- All show attendees will be expected to follow CDC guidelines.
- Visitors should check directly with resorts, attractions and other experiences for full details around operations. Please contact your event producer with any questions about your specific event.
- Venue Cleaning & Compliance: https://www.vegasmeansbusiness.com/news-updates/post/las-vegas-convention-center-receives-gbac-star-accreditation/
SIAL America 2023 Onsite Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to review this document as all individuals who register online or onsite, obtain a badge and attend this event are asked to acknowledge and accept the following Terms & Conditions.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at SIAL America 2023 may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor and SIAL America will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at International SIAL America.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you
have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-
Airline and Hotel Health and Safety Information
AIRLINES HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Travel information: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/coronavirus-updates.jsp
- Health and Safety: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/travel-with-confidence.jsp?from=bannerContainerA
- Travel information: https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/covid-update.html
- Health and Safety: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/united-cleanplus.html
- Travel information: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/overview
- Health and Safety: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/ways-we-are-keeping-you-safe/setting-the-standard-for-safer-travel
- Travel information: https://www.jetblue.com/travel-alerts
- Health and Safety: https://www.jetblue.com/safety
- Travel information: https://www.southwest.com/Coronavirus/?clk=CORONAVIRUS_TA&cbid=4430033
- Health and Safety: https://www.southwest.com/airline-cleanliness-social-distance/
HOTEL PARTNER HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- CleanStay program & Travel Informaiton: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/?cid=OH,WW,COVIDhub,MULTIPR,Dropdown,AboutUs,SingleLink,i80835
- Travel information: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/info/coronavirus-statement
- Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment: https://www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment
- Travel information: https://marriott-re-2019ncovc.com/
- Commitment to Clean: https://clean.marriott.com/
- Travel information: https://www.omnihotels.com/travel-advisory
- Omni Safe and Clean: https://www.omnihotels.com/omni-safe-and-clean
RIDESHARE HEALTH & SAFETY MESSAGING
- Travel information: https://www.uber.com/us/en/safety/
- Travel information: https://www.lyft.com/safety/coronavirus
US TRAVEL ASSOCIATION
- Industry guidance: https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/industry-guidance-promoting-health-and-safety-all-travelers
- General Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Travel Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html