HEALTH & SAFETY
Information on what to expect at SIAL America in terms of Health & Safety
SIAL America is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors to forge new relationships at the inaugural event this March. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving the business forward safely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Have you completed a self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print registration confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- We have an open line of communication in place with the facility, hotel partners, and local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean, and ready for business!
ARRIVING AT SIAL AMERICA
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at SIAL America. Currently, CDC recommends that fully vaccinated individuals may resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by applicable government regulations. Therefore, vaccinated Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks at SIAL America. If the Attendee is not fully vaccinated, then Attendee agrees to wear a face mask at all times and maintain appropriate social distance at SIAL America. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
- Please plan accordingly and allow extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- We ask that you fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at SIAL America.
- Have you completed a daily self-assessment, and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here
- Social distancing requirements will be in compliance with the venue/facility guidelines
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze, and staying home if you are sick.
- We will have sufficient staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms, and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.