HEALTH & SAFETY
Information on what to expect at SIAL America in terms of Health & Safety
What to Expect
The SIAL America team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
SIAL America is following all CDC, State, City, and Building guidelines for our event.
Currently, we are not requiring vaccine checks and/ or negative COVID tests following the state of Nevada policy.
SIAL America 2023 Onsite Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to review this document as all individuals who register online or onsite, obtain a badge and attend this event are asked to acknowledge and accept the following Terms & Conditions.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at SIAL America 2023 may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor and SIAL America will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at International SIAL America.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you
have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-
Airline and Hotel Health and Safety Information
AIRLINES HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Travel information: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/coronavirus-updates.jsp
- Health and Safety: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/travel-with-confidence.jsp?from=bannerContainerA
- Travel information: https://www.united.com/en/us/fly/covid-update.html
- Health and Safety: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/united-cleanplus.html
- Travel information: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/overview
- Health and Safety: https://www.delta.com/us/en/travel-update-center/ways-we-are-keeping-you-safe/setting-the-standard-for-safer-travel
- Travel information: https://www.jetblue.com/travel-alerts
- Health and Safety: https://www.jetblue.com/safety
- Travel information: https://www.southwest.com/Coronavirus/?clk=CORONAVIRUS_TA&cbid=4430033
- Health and Safety: https://www.southwest.com/airline-cleanliness-social-distance/
HOTEL PARTNER HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- CleanStay program & Travel Informaiton: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/?cid=OH,WW,COVIDhub,MULTIPR,Dropdown,AboutUs,SingleLink,i80835
- Travel information: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/info/coronavirus-statement
- Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment: https://www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment
- Travel information: https://marriott-re-2019ncovc.com/
- Commitment to Clean: https://clean.marriott.com/
- Travel information: https://www.omnihotels.com/travel-advisory
- Omni Safe and Clean: https://www.omnihotels.com/omni-safe-and-clean
RIDESHARE HEALTH & SAFETY MESSAGING
- Travel information: https://www.uber.com/us/en/safety/
- Travel information: https://www.lyft.com/safety/coronavirus
US TRAVEL ASSOCIATION
- Industry guidance: https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/industry-guidance-promoting-health-and-safety-all-travelers
- General Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Travel Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html